For more great betting and fantasy insights, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Chances for Bengals vs. Raiders
- Cincinnati and its opponents have collectively scored more than 48.5 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- The Las Vegas games have racked up more than 48.5 points this season in 15 out of 32 chances.
- The combined average of the two teams per game, 49.1 points, is 0.6 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- The combined 47.9 points per game awarded by these two teams this season is 0.6 less than the total of 48.5 in this game.
- Bengals games have averaged 46.2 points this season, 2.3 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Raiders averaged 48.1 points, 0.4 less than this game’s set over/under.
Statistics and Trends of Bengal
- Cincinnati has played 17 games, with 11 wins against the spread.
- The Bengals were three favorites this season with 5.5 points or more, covering the spread in one of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have surpassed eight of the 18 set point totals (44.4%).
- The Bengals averaged 27.1 points per game, comparable to the Raiders’ 25.8 points per game.
- When Cincinnati scores more than 25.8 points, it’s 8-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals get 24.3 yards more per game (361.5) than the Raiders allow per match-up (337.2).
- In games that Cincinnati racks up more than 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball more than 21 times this season, six times more than the Raiders have forced (15).
- Click through to SIsportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas stands 16-16-0 this year.
- The Raiders have a 6-3 against the spread record in their nine games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more this year.
- Las Vegas has passed 43.8% of its odds this season (14 times over 32 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Raiders are averaging just 0.1 points less per game (22.0) than the Bengals allow (22.1).
- Las Vegas is 14-1 against the spread and 8-0 in games if it scores more than 22.1 points.
- The Raiders averaged 363.8 yards per game, just 13.0 more than the 350.8 the Bengals allow.
- When Las Vegas has more than 350.8 yards in total, the team is 11-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball three times more (24 total) than the Bengals have forced a turnover this season (21).
Home and Road Insights
- At home, Cincinnati is 5-4 overall and 4-5 against the spread this year.
- At home, the Bengals have one ATS (1-1) win as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in six of its nine home games this year.
- This season, Bengal’s home games average 47.5 points, 1.0 less than this outing (48.5).
- Las Vegas is 9-6 overall and 8-7 against the spread in away games.
- This season, Las Vegas has gone over the total six times in 15 away games.
- Raiders’ away games have averaged 48.3 points this season, 0.2 less than the over/under (48.5) of this game.
Powered by Data Skrive.